| Pre-Construction Stage
- Prepare Project Brief.
- Select and Manage Design Team.
- Mobilize Project Management Team.
- Attend Project Coordination Meeting.
- Prepare Detailed Programme.
- Prepare Communication Protocols.
- Input on issues of constructibality
- Prepare Project Budget
- Provide and maintain project cash-flow
- Identify Construction packages
- Particapate in value engineering and provide comments and recommendations
- Establish cost control programme.
| Contract Document Stage
- Review Construction Document for Constructability
- Prepare and Update Project Schedule
- Provide advices on alternatives to systems and procedures to improve schedule and budget
- Review consultant cost estimate
- Advise and assits client on developing Pre-Q Criteria
- Identify required permits, licenses and approval
- Review Progress reports and cost schedule report
- Invitations and evaluation of tender
- Advice on tender schedules and packages
- Review final tender documents
- Assist the client in bid analysis
- Provide the client with cost information prior negotiation with bidders
- Liaise with Authorities
- Provide advice on any packages that are required for re-tender
- Maintain a daily log
- Submit monthly reports on budgets and schedule information
- Provide ongoing administration support
- Maintain complete and upodated project files, drawings and specification
- Provide construction supervision to perform defined activities
- Advice on ongoing site safety and health
- Evaluate trades contractors for safety and health compliances
- Review and comments on monthly Safety and Health performance report
- Identify and report project risks
- Establish procedures for tracking shop drawings and samples
- Maintain detailed log changes
- Recommend payment to contractors
- Monitor Request for Information and responses from consultant team
- Assist in the resolution of disputes
- Participate in partnering sessions
- Project record keeping
- Post construction stages; advice on commissioning, managing records, assist in interim and final inspection
- Conduct inspection during DLP
- Prepare post construction evaluation and cost analysis report
- Establish the certification of total performance
- Produce final report on the project